Thursday, October 22, 2015

Peace and Wonderland

I saw this card on Pinterest and loved the trees in non traditional colors.  I don't even own this set.  My sister bought this set and I just played with it before I gave it to her :)  I made 2 of each of these cards.  I don't know which one I love more, they're all so pretty!!!!  I think I want the Wonderland stamp set now I just want to keep making colorful trees! 
The first one is done with Hello Honey, Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron.  I just used my Stampin' Write Markers and colored directly on the stamp.  Start with your lightest color first and work to your darkest.  If you're in a drier climate like me, make sure to 'huff' or breath on your stamp after you color them to re-moisten the ink. 
The next one is Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo.  So pretty!!!!  For the greeting I used the Holly Jolly Greetings set and the Christmas Greetings Thinlits.  I cut the peace out with none other than Black Glimmer Paper!  Add the sparkle to your cards, it will make all the difference! 
The final card is Rose Red, Night of Navy and Garden Green.  I could have come up with a million other color combos for these trees and who knows with stamp sets at 15% off maybe I'll get the set and make as many trees as I want :)  To finish the cards I added some sequins and rounded the bottom corners.  Super simple card but so so so stunning and beautiful!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: