Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Santa Boxes

 I have one last project to share from my Christmas card stamp a stack.  I love to give gifts to my guest who attend.  Normally it's chocolate in a fun box. But I hope that I can give ideas and inspire everyone to make their own boxes.  These boxes came out sooooooo cute. There's no stamping at all.  Once you make one box you can make 25 (I know from experience!). 
The boxes were inspired from this box from Sam here.  I love the box.  It was so easy to put together.  I used a couple of colors Real Red and Pool Party, I went with what coordinated with the DSP.  The Santa's are mounted on the alternate cardstock, so the Real Red box has Santa on a Pool Party circle, the Pool Party box has Santa on a Real Red circle.  Both mounted on some Mossy Meadow.     
The punches I used were the 1 3/4" 2", and 2 1/2".  The Santa's are from the Home For Christmas DSP.  This DSP is one of my all time favorites, between these adorable little Santa's and those stinkin' cute deer this one is a keeper!  The boxes are held closed by something I came across in a big box craft store and my life will never be the same.....Magnetic Tape!!!!!  It's on a tape dispenser just like scotch tape!  I put one piece on the box and one on the back of the Mossy Meadow circle.  It's amazing!!  It's a good magnet, it holds!  There's no glue or paper backings to deal with just tear and stick!!!!!!  I don't even know how I've lived without this tape!!!  Can't wait to use it more!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would love to know more about the magnetic tape..........

have seen it just rolled in a circle....but not the dispenser.

is there a brand name or the name of the big box store.

love the Santa boxes.

thank you