Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sparkling Season

 Of course I had to make a card that was full of glitter, it wouldn't be a party if none of the cards have glitter!  I saw this card on Pintrest and used it for inspiration.  I love the punched stars and the glitter!  I love the pop of Real Red with the greeting, though I was really unsure about it at first.  I think it's really grown on me.  The gold sleigh is clearly the focus of this card though.  
I used my precision plate to cut out the sleigh and it pops right out, I love the precision plate.  I haven't said too much about it.  Really I haven't used it as much as I have hoped too, busy with other stuff I suppose.  Every time I use it though I'm amazed how well it cuts and how easily the images come out.  It's definately a must have if you have a Big Shot.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: