Monday, November 9, 2015

A Week Of Thanks

 This week, today actually, I start packing for another fun weekend of crafting!  It's another Craft Weekend!!!  I couldn't be more excited!!  I'm so looking forward to it!!  I'll have lots of updates on my Facebook page, and lots of posts in the coming weeks with all the projects I'm going to make.  As of right now I have no plans for any specific projects.  I've jotted a few ideas down that would be fun, but we'll see what gets made :)  This week I have the cards from my class over the weekend.  It was such a fun class and I really love all the cards.  My guests made 6 Thank You cards and I made all of them to be simple, easily duplicated and just fun!!!  I think they were a hit!!  I love this one!  It's so bright and pretty!  The Flower Patch stamp set is a must have in my book!!! 
This card is probably my favorite, I love the Tempting Turquoise and Black together!  This It's Wild Stamp set was an impulse buy a few weeks ago when the stamps were on sale.  It's been on my wish list but I decided I HAD to have it while it was on sale and I just LOVE it!!!!   Over the next 2 days I'll share the other cards!  Time to get to packing!!!   


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: