Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bag and Pin

 Yesterday I showed you the cute tea invitation I made for my friend.  Today I'm sharing the gift bags that go along with them.  The bags are really cute and simple, I stamped directly onto our muslin bags.  Super super cute!!  So quick and fun!  The real highlight of the bag is the flower though.  But it's not permanently attached to the bag....
You can remove it and wear it as a pin, attach it to a bag, scarf, etc.  So cute!!!  I love our lace ribbons, they're perfect for these fun projects.  I started with a small circle of felt (probably about 1.5" circle), then with a hot glue gun you just add a dab of glue and ruffle the lace around sticking as you go.  When it was done I added an antique brad in the center and a pin back on the back of the felt.  So pretty!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: