Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rain Makes The Sunshine Brighter

I have lots of projects to share with you over the next couple of weeks that I made at craft weekend.  I decided to start with my only non-card item.  I do love it!!!!  I started with some DSP (not SU, borrowed from a friend) but it worked so well with this I had to go with it!  I just wrapped it around a canvas.  The umbrella I just hand cut out of the Bohemian DSP.  I used a circle punch to punch the bottom.  Then it was lightly sponged.  The rain drops are from a retired petal punch, but you can also make a similar shape with any circle punch.  I covered the raindrops in some Wink of Stella Glitter---brace yourself----Stampin' Up! will begin selling it in January (December for demos!!!!).  When I found this out I was jumping and singing, I couldn't be more thrilled.  I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!  After the drops were covered in glitter I covered them in Crystal Effects for the shine. 
The letters were all cut out with the Little Letters Framelits and I also added Wink of Stella to the word 'sunshine' to make it sparkle more!!  So pretty!!!  I'm not sure where in my house this will go but I love it!

Don't forget to shop the Online Extravaganza going on right now!  Hurry supplies are limited!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
 

No comments: