Thursday, November 5, 2015

Time For Change....

I started my blog in 2008, since then I have tried to post projects every weekday and when I don't post I feel horrible.  Usually it's not an issue.  However over the past few months I've struggled, especially with the Monday posts.  The weekend goes so quickly and boom it's Monday and no post.  The kids are busier and involved in more things, I'm busier too than I used to be.  All of these things together leave me less time to blog and just to stamp in general.  After much thought, and for my own sanity and stress level I've decided to cut back on blogging.  I won't be cutting back that much, I want to have a least 3 posts per week I'll be aiming for 4 per week, and some weeks I may still post 5 days a week.  I don't want to cut back so much that I get out of the habit of doing it but I need to cut back a little. 

There will be no schedule of when they'll happen, they'll fall somewhere in the Monday-Friday range, and will probably be different from week to week.  For those of you that have followed my blog for years, thank you so much, I do appreciate it and I read every single comment that comes my way.  I hope you'll continue to follow my blog. 

My biggest goal with this cut back is quality and not quantity.  Sometimes I feel that I'm just stamping for the post and it's often not my best work but it's something just because I need something to post.  So I'm hoping that even though it will be slightly less frequently that it will still inspire you to stamp and craft too!  Thanks for your understanding and I'll be back next week with some posts!   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

As your stalker .... WHAAA!!!!

But as a mommy and fellow stamper ... massive respect. Those babies come first and when you do have time to stamp, your creations are always amazing. That's why I continue to stalk you!

Can't wait to hang out with you ALL WEEKEND next week!!

T said...

Sometimes I just enjoy your writing more then the card. Not that your cards or projects aren't nice, just not what I make. You also inspire me to try things out of my comfort zone. You make me laugh & we all could use a lot more of that!! I can't wait to read & see what you make. Take the time that you need & we will be waiting for your blog to appear in our e-mails. Thanks!!