Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Floating Butterfly

This card wasn't planned....really are any of them?  But I was showing a few people how much I love the Precision Plate for the Big Shot and we decided to cut out this intricut butterfly.  The precision plate works great and these detailed dies just pop right out!  I love mine!!!  After I showed how easy it was, I was left with a butterfly.  I decided to go with it and make a 'floating butterfly' card. 
The butterfly is glued down on a window sheet so it gives it a 'floating' look.  I also cut out a second butterfly and glued it on the inside of the card directly behind the butterfly on the front.  That way you never see adhesive or anything else.  I added a little black glimmer paper, because....glitter is always better!  I love this card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: