Thursday, January 14, 2016

Barnyard Babies Birthday

After a few days of some pretty elegant rose cards I thought I'd switch gears and share a silly, cute card.  I made a whole stack of cards with this years Sale-a-Bration selections and finally narrowed my cards down to the 6 we'll make at my Stamp Camp in a couple weeks. This card didn't make the cut.  It's adorable and so cute, but I wanted to use a little more Sale-a-Bration products in my cards.  This card actually uses 2 Sale-a-Bration sets, the Perfect Pairings set for the greeting and the Hello set for the hats and grass. 
I've also brought in the cow and duck from the Barnyard Babies set in the Annual Catalog.  It's pretty cute and makes me smile!  I simple stamped the animals and colored them with the markers.  Add the hats and a little Dazzling Details on top of each hat for some sparkle!  (Note...I didn't wait until the Dazzling Details was dry before taking this picture and well some of it got on my fingers then on the card {facepalm} next time I'll wait until it's dry).  Take a look at your stamps, don't be afraid to mix them up.  Who knows what fun creations you'll come up with!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: