Thursday, March 31, 2016

Grateful Embossing Resist

Embossing is by far one of my most favorite techniques, when you add in some watercoloring too you're in for a beautiful card!  This card I stamped a flower from the Remarkable You stamp set over and over again and embossed in White Embossing Powder then I used an aqua painter and some markers to color it all in. The great thing about having an embossed image to watercolor is that the embossing obviously resists the ink but it also creates little wells to color in so the colors stays in or out of where it's not supposed to be.  
Once I had it all colored and it was dry I added some splatter and an embossed greeting on some vellum.  Of course there's some glitter there too!!!  Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration!  If there's anything else you need make sure you head to my site and shop today!  Tomorrow is the last day of spring break (not counting Saturday and Sunday I guess).  I won't have a post tomorrow but check back on Monday for a new project! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: