Friday, May 20, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback Bloom

The ever amazing Shannon West had a birthday last week.  Shannon is the creator of the #imbringingbirthdaysback movement.  Because of her more birthday cards are being mailed to people around the world!  I know in my case I've mailed more birthday cards this year than ever!  And it's fun!!!!  Shannon may still be opening birthday cards, she received tons of them from all over the world.  Who better to get them then Shannon, she deserves it!  This was the card I mailed to her.  I mentioned yesterday that I colored the flower with the Wink of Stella pen.  This was the first one I tired it on.  It's gorgeous!!!!  
Because this is a darker color than the Wisteria Wonder from yesterdays card I was able to do more shading and really get into coloring it.  This flower is so pretty to color to!  By far probably my favorite image to color, using ANY coloring technique!  I just love the Rich Razzleberry on this flower! 
This flower is full of shimmer!  After it was colored I fussy cut it out and attached it to my card.  If you love to color, if you love glitter, I hope you'll try watercoloring with your Wink of Stella!  It's so beautiful and like me you'll have a hard time returning to Blender Pens and Aqua Painters!  Possible but hard :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Watercolor with Stella?? How? Sure is beautiful.