Monday, May 9, 2016

Retiring Stamp Set Class 1

Over the weekend I held my annual Retiring Stamp Set class.  I hold this class every year, usually the month before the new catalog is released.  It's one last chance to use some of those stamp sets that will be retiring.  I always try to use sets that I either haven't used ever in a class or at lease in a long time.  The first card features Perfect Pennants.  There's so many fun greetings in this set, but I don't believe that I've ever used this one.  I saw this card on Pintrest.  I loved how simple and elegant it was, I immediately CASEd it for my class! 
I'm sure that I've used Vivid Vases in a class, no cards are coming to mind but it's such a pretty simple stamp that I'm sure I must have!  We just used some Stampin' Write markers to color the flowers and add a few highlights to the vases.  This stamp is so much fun and makes the best cards!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: