Monday, July 25, 2016

Be A Pineapple

Craft weekend is over, of course it was awesome, I'll have a full wrap up later this week.  First I have all the stuff I prepped prior to Craft Weekend to share.  Let me tell you it was a mad dash to get it all done! I had it on my calendar for the wrong weekend! Once I realized it was a week sooner than I thought crazy, crafty, mad woman stamper came out and got everything ready like a crazy person!  Lol!  Of course I always make gifts for my wonderful friends who join me at craft weekend.  This time I made this!  Really all I did was the tag, I did consider making the pineapple jelly, but I'm really not a fan of pineapple so I figured it was easier to buy it, and I was running low on time :)
I didn't make up this saying about pineapples, I don't have have that much wisdom, but I love it so I used it on my tags of course with the Pineapple stamp with I do love....unlike the real fruit.  And strangely enough not a single person asked why my shopping cart was full of pineapple jelly, apparently you can buy as much jelly as you want but when you buy a 8 tiny bottles of vodka people question your motives.  :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: