Saturday, July 23, 2016

BONUS! Saturday Card!

I don't often post on weekends but this card was pretty special and I knew with all that I'm creating at craft weekend it might be the middle to end of August before I would get a chance to share it.  So I have a quick bonus Saturday post!  Yay!  This card is soooo pretty!  I love how it came out!  It was partly CASED from the example in the catalog on page 150.  I love mine though!  I made this card for my friend Lisa who got married in Minnesota yesterday.  Congratulations Lisa!
I used some masking with post it notes to create the flowers.  For the sentiment I didn't want to cover any of the flowers so instead I used an Xacto knife and cut around some of the flowers and slid the greeting under that.  It's a cute way to still showcase your hard work and attach a fun greeting too.  Back to work at craft weekend I go! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

PS Kim I know you're reading this, get downstairs and get to work!  ;)

No comments: