Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Feeling Blue Again

I have the final 2 cards from my Feeling Blue Class over the weekend.  I love this first one, though I just love this entire set I think! I love that you can layer up the stamping and it gives a beautiful water colored look.  So pretty!  If you want to know more about the Feeling Blue class check out yesterday's post where I explain my inspiration for it all :) 
This last card is probably my favorite, it's a fun fold, meaning the Pool Party embossed layer is on inside of the card and the card front is cut just short of 5.5" so that that Pool Party layer shows through.  But I love this card, I love all the dots.  They're all done with sponge daubers so they couldn't be easier!!!  If you want to be a part of this movement to send cards to those in our lives that need extra love right now it's easy just post a picture of your card on Facebook or Instagram, with the hashtag #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblu  And search the hashtag on social media to find lots of fun other samples from people participating too. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: