Friday, July 29, 2016

Spoiled!

Michelle does a great job organizing these weekends and I feel so spoiled when I get home and unpack everything!!  This time was no exception!!!!  Not only did Michelle shower us with gifts but my amazing friends brought me amazing gifts all weekend too!!!!  What a way to make a girl feel loved!!!!
We did a 'secret sister' exchange which was so much fun too!!! My secret sister was Nikki and she showed some serious love!  See that ice cream gift card!  YUM!!!! There's so much stuff here. I can't possibly go through everything one by one!  
I love everything and big thanks to Michelle and my GNO Sorority Sisters for all my gifts and love!!!  You girls are the best!!!!!!  I have more pictures and a bigger wrap up on Monday!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: