Friday, July 15, 2016

Sweet Cupcake

We are official one week out from the beginning of our Sorority Craft weekend, I leave Thursday so really it's 6 days for me, but who's counting ;) I have bunch of posts for the next week then you know I'll be posting all the craft weekend madness starting July 25! Of course I'll be posting updates all throughout the weekend on my Facebook Page.  If you haven't liked it head over to like it before Thursday!  But you came here to see a cute card, and this one is CUTE! 
It features everything from the Sweet Cupcake Bundle. Adorable set, fun framelits, what else do you need!  I think Sweet Sugarplum is my favorite new In Color and doesn't it just look so yummy with Rich Razzleberry!!!!  The top and bottom of the cupcake are 3 step stamps.  I used 2 ink pads for each of them.  For the top I used Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry, stamp the sugarplum off on scratch paper first for your bottom layer so you get a lighter color, then full ink for layer 2 and Rich Razzleberry for layer 3.  For the cupcake I did the same thing with Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip, stamp Crumb Cake off first for the first layer, and so on.  For the 'wish' greeting I cut 2 with white cardstock and one with Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  Glue and layer them together. This gives the awesome dimension we all love but without having to cut micro pieces of dimensionals.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: