Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Rainbow Fiesta

Yesterday I shared a card we did at my class using the Birthday Fiesta bundle.  I've heard from a lot of people that it's a set they like but aren't sure they need.  I have 3 cards over the next 3 days to prove that you do in fact need that bundle :)  Starting with this one. In the set there's stamps that coordinate and fit perfectly into the banner in the set, this stamp is one of them.  There's a tiny flower and a little border around it.  I stamped and embossed in clear powder that tiny flower about a million times for this card.  Then I used my inks and sponge daubers to add color.   
The pattern isn't perfect, because well you can imagine how teadeaous this was.  I had to stamp, pour the powder on just so I could stamp again.  Because I was using VersaMark I couldn't see where I had just stamped.  It took a long time, but I love it, even though the pattern gets wonky I love the rainbow on this card, I love the flower, the big greeting!  I love it all.  Love this set yet???  Maybe not, I have another card tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: