Friday, September 2, 2016

Cookie Cutter Bundle

The Cookie Cutter Bundle is going to be so popular.  There are such cute images in it and they're so much fun to use!  I created a quick, I mean quick set of 5 notecards.  These are 4x4 notecards that you could make a bunch of and give them to neighbors, coworkers, friends, teachers, strangers on the street, I mean anyone really!  They would love a set of these cards!  There's something for everyone in them too!  I stamped in black and colored them all with my markers.  You don't even have to color them, could you image how cute this set of cards would be to a kid with a few crayons.  They could color their own images on the cards----SOOOOOO CUTE!!!  I'm gonna do that! 
The cards are all laid out the same and use the same supplies (with the exception of the Real Red Cardstock and the Marina Mist Cardstock). I used Playful Backgrounds to add a little extra color behind all the punched images.  So that the backgrounds were so distracting I placed a small piece of vellum over the top.  This tones down the backgrounds a bit but you don't loose any of the cut images behind the vellum!  I can't decided which is cuter that bear or that Eskimo!  
Remember too, we also have the Cookie Cutter Halloween set that could easily be interchanged for any of these images.  So cute!  So much fun!  You could get a few friends together and make a whole day of cookie cutter cards! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: