Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Jar Of Haunts Pumpkin

This sweet pumpkin is so cute!!!  I'm pretty excited about the pumpkin in the Jar of Haunts set.  This sweet simple card is so quick to put together.  It would be great to make a bunch of them and box them up for gifts for this Thanksgiving.  The pumpkin is stamped on the Whisper White piece and on a scrap of Peekaboo Peach.  I cut out just the pumpkin part of the peach and color the leaf and stem on the white with my Stampin' Write Markers.  
The greeting is on a small scrap of vellum, it's from the Acorny Thanks set.  Another great fall set!  There's a little Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper peeking out, which you know I love cards that sparkle!!!   I'm gonna go make a bunch more of these right now!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: