Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Project Life Card

I'll be the first to tell you I don't scrapbook, I like the idea of it.  But scrapbooking just isn't my thing.  I like the idea of Project Life, especially the simplicity of it. But I still can't bring myself to do it.  However, I do have a Stampin' Up! addiction.  And when something is on sale, I tend to buy it regardless, someday I just might use it!  Well a few weeks ago some of the project life stuff was on sale so I got a set of the project life cards.  I do use the cards in my planner so that's how I justified this purchase.  When I was going through the cards in the Hello Lovely set, I had no idea they were so pretty and they look hand painted!  They're like little pieces of DSP.  I loved it and so I pulled a couple cards out to make some quick notecards with.  For this card all I did was stamp the heart border from the Birthday Blooms stamp set on the base of the card and I heat embossed the greeting in copper.  This card is so pretty and so simple! I just love it!!  Look through your Project Life cards, they work great for simple cards too!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: