Friday, November 4, 2016

Thanks A Latte!

How stinkin' cute is this little cup!!!!?!!  EEEKKK!!  I just love it to pieces and I don't even drink coffee.  I have a class tomorrow and all my guests that attend will get this super cute coffee cup with some coffee inside.  The cup is really easy to make.  I took a 9 1/2" x 3" piece of cardstock scored in the center at 4 3/4".  I folded it in half then cut angles off the bottom, that tapered off toward the top.  Then I wrapped a piece of 6" x 3" piece of DSP around it, that's it that your cup base!  The only adhesive I used was on the DSP the bottom of the cup is folded in half so nothing is falling out.  To finish I added a 1" x 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock for the lid and rounded the corners.  The greeting was printed on my computer and punched out with the 2" Circle Punch.  That's it!!!  Easy, cute and really fun!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: