Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Poinsetta Gift Card Holder

First I must apologize for the harsh pictures today but this box was too cute to share.  I had to take pictures in less than ideal light because the box was on it's way out of the house :)  This poinsettia is so pretty!  Plus it's super easy with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.  I have a confession, I didn't own this punch until the Online Extravaganza sale in November.  It went on sale and I thought I'll get it, why not right?!!  What was I thinking!  This punch is amazing!  I should have bought it so much sooner!!!! I wasn't really sure how to make the flower so I just keep punch and building until it looked full enough.  
The flower is attached to a belly band that's on a gift card box.  This is my all time favorite way to package a gift card.  This box is super easy to make and it's so cute!!!!  For more directions on the box check out this post from 2 year ago (wow!!!).  I have more details on the box and a link to the step by step directions.  I encourage you to check it out, especially if you're giving gift cards this year :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: