Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mini Thank You Notes

Yesterday I shared the hot cocoa gift boxes, if you didn't see yesterdays post check it out here.  It gives all the dimensions for these sweet little cards.  After I made all the hot cocoa boxes I had all these fun pre-scored strips of cardstock.  I didn't know what to do with them at first but I knew they'd be useful.  So I came up with these super cute mini thank you notes.   
They have a cool fold to them and it makes them kind of a tri-panel card which is pretty fun!  the stamping and coloring couldn't have been easier!  I stamped and and then packed them up to be colored them on the go!  I took my 2016-2018 In color markers and a wink of stella pen in a stamp case along with the pre stamped images.  Then, while sitting in the car waiting for kids to get out of school, I colored on the stamp case with the markers picked up the color with the wink of stella and colored my images.  I got about 16 of them done in about 20 minutes.  Super easy!  Then all I had to do was attach them to the card. 
I stamped a greeting on the first panel on the inside.  Keeping the entire card super simple.  I did add some bakers twine to tie them closed and to add just a little more cuteness!  I really love them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: