Thursday, December 29, 2016

September-December Highlights

Every year I like to go back through my blog and pick a few of the cards and projects that I truly loved throughout the year.  Today we're taking a look at September-December.  I've linked back to the original posts on all of them so you can check there for specific details on each projects. This sweet angel is so pretty and made the list for September. 
I love the colors on the birthday card as well as all the little details. 
This year I made a lot of shaker cards, so I thought it was only fitting to include this gem of a card from this month.  They've become a huge favorite of mine.  I can't wait to make more next year!  This is the last post of 2016, thank you for sharing my Stampin' Up! journey with you throughout the year.  I can't wait to see what 2017 holds in store!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: