Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Taco Truck!

This ADORABLE little truck is one of this year Sale-A-Bration's free options.  This was a MUST HAVE in my book.  Now you don't have to make a taco truck, you can make almost any kind of truck you want!  The stamp set also includes images of a cupcake, ice cream cone, hot dog and the cutest stack of pancakes you'll ever see!!!  I went with tacos because the taco greeting and pun is too cut to ignore but we'll get to that in a minute....
The truck is colored with.....wait for it........our NEW Watercolor Pencils!!!!!  These pencils are incredible and blend so easily.  The pencils were literally the first thing I pulled out of my box.  I couldn't wait to use them!  They color so smoothly and blend so easily.  If you're a fan of coloring you need these pencils! 
Now my truck is on a slider so he 'drives' down the road, if you want to reveal the greeting you gotta get the truck moving.  It's so cute and slides back and forth.  I may or may not have spent a fair amount of time playing with the truck on the slider, that's for me to know :)  When the drives away the greeting is revealed and it says "Let's taco 'bout how awesome you are!" You guys I love that!  I love puns, I love tacos, I love cards that move, there's nothing about this card I don't like!  Put this one on your list too!  This is a set you can only get free with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: