Monday, February 13, 2017

Birthday Stamp a Stack

Over the weekend I held a birthday stamp a stack.  If one of your goals is to send more birthday cards throughout the year make sure you stock up then you always have one on hand.  This first card is my favorite of the class and I'll be honest, when I first saw the Sale-a-Bration catalog the Delicate Details stamp was my least favorite.  Now I think it's my favorite.  I love the elegant, lacy look!!!!  These colors are so rich and beautiful together.  I used Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla.  So pretty!!!
I love this card for a masculine or even a teenage birthday.  You could change up the colors to make this card for anyone though.  It's so fun and playful!  I love that pop of Pumpkin Pie against the browns!  I have two more cards to share tomorrow!!!

No comments: