Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Beary Cute Bear

I have a punch art class this weekend and I'm so excited!  I adore punch art.  I love making it, I love all the tiny little pieces that make everyone else crazy!  I love it all!!!  But one of the great things about a punch art class is I get to make a BUNCH of punch art cards and pick and choose my favorites for the class!  I have few punch art cards to share over the next couple of days.  These card DID NOT make the cut for my class.  I will share my class punch art cards next week.  This sweet little bear is so stinkin' cute!!!! I do love him!  
Aside from his body, which is an oval, he is made all from circle punches and framelits!  Just circles!!!  If you're a fan of punch art or want to do more of it, get circles and ovals.  Circles and ovals are by far the shapes I use the most in my punch art. You can create almost anything with circles and ovals.  Punches I used are circles 1/2" (nose, eyes, pads on paws), 3/4" (eyes, pads on paws) 1" (cheeks, ears, hands) 1 1/2" (ears, feet).  I used the largest oval for the body, and a larger circle for the head.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: