Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Sara Thing

Who else was super excited to get this month's Paper Pumpkin designed by none other than Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up CEO.  I know I was extra excited for this months kit and even ordered myself 3 of them!  I just love Sara fun style of stamping so I knew if this kit was designed by her I'd need a whole bunch of them!  I'm so glad I got extras this kit is by far my favorite kit! 
First the kit came with 4 watercolor pencils as a free gift! Yay!!!!!  How awesome!  I love the size of them, I would love to see sets of all our color groups come in watercolor pencils like that...hint...hint....I love how bright and bold the colors are in this kit.  
Oh and my favorite part, getting that sneak peek of Lemon Lime Twist a new 2017-2019 In Color.  I love it and I think I'll be using it a lot.  It's a fun, bright color that goes so well with the brights I already love and use all the time!  I hope you got your Paper Pumpkin, if you're not subscribed don't miss next months.  Every month is an exciting surprise in my mail box! Subscribe HERE!

No comments: