Thursday, April 20, 2017

Jar of Flowers

 I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Melon Mambo, Birthday and Flowers. 
This is my last Tic Tac Toe!  I've done all 8 of the winning combinations!  It's so much fun! Melon Mambo is one of my favorite colors but it's a pretty bold and bright color, sometimes you want a softer look.  This card still incorporates the Melon Mambo factor while staying soft and toned down.  I really adore this card and all the colors working together. 
I love the Pink Pirouette stripes in the background and I love the pop of Tempting Turquoise from the jar and water.  So pretty!!!  I hope you get a chance to play tic tac toe along with me! 

To see all 8 of my Tic Tac Toe creations click here.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: