Monday, May 15, 2017

Best Of The Retired List

Over the weekend I had a class showcasing some of my favorite sets on the retired list.  Here are the four cards my guests got to make.  Remember these sets will retire at the end of the month.  This card is so cute and uses Friendly Wishes.  I love the big, fun greetings in this set!  
I love the masculine feel to this card.  This one uses Kinda Eclectic.  I love the images in this set and that greeting is always a good one to have in your stash!
You know I love rainbows and bright rainbow colors.  This one I was so sad to see hit the retired list.  I love the Over The Rainbow set!!  This card is so fun and bright!  
Finally, Wetlands has always been my go to set for masculine cards.  This card is no different.  We use some washi tape to pick up and place the color on the cardstock.  Then we stamped over it and gently spritzed it with a color spritzer for a fun, and easy, watercolored look!

I have more cards with NEW stuff to share tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: