Thursday, May 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Tulle Card

I know I've mentioned it but this Happy Birthday thinlit must go on your wishlist! It's so beautiful and it cuts so perfectly!!  I've been cutting it out of everything and sticking them to every card I make!  I sure I hope I know a bunch of people with birthday's coming up.  For this card I cut it out of Gold Foil card stock and added to a card base with a die cut circle, but the circle looked a little to plain and needed some jazzing up.  
I had some tulle in my craft room, I had picked it up after seeing some other tulle techniques on cards on Pintrest.  I cut a small piece and stuck it to the back of the die cut circle.  It adds such a cool texture and look to the card.  You guys tulle is super affordable, you could get this is so many different colors and really have a great time!  I added some flowers an embossed greeting to finish the card.  Finally I put on some new Glitter Enamel Dots. I love those! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: