Friday, May 12, 2017

Meet The New In Colors

When last years In Colors were released I was pretty sure that I wouldn't love any in colors as much as I love those....until now!!!  These colors are so gorgeous and I literally cannot stop using them!!! The colors are from left to right: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and my favorite color Lemon Lime Twist!  You guys Lemon Lime Twist is amazing!  You'll see so much more of it soon but make sure if you get that one!  
This card uses the new Crafting Forever stamp set, which is full of awesome crafty images!  I clear heat embossed all the pens and then did some messy watercoloring over them.  The heat embossing resits the ink.  I love this look.  Which In Color do you love!?!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: