Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June Color Challenge Week 1

Every week in June I'm giving my downline a color challenge in our Facebook group.  I give them a color combo and they create cards with that combo. Last weeks colors were Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight. This first card is Anne's I love the embossing, the bees and the all the little details with the ribbon and gems.  So pretty!! 
Kristin made this card. She did a great job watercoloring and of course I love the added sparkle of the glitter!!  
This is Cindi's card.  I love the balloons and the fun party feel to it!  Now is a great time to join my team.  We have a really fun group!  Sign up here today!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: