Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, June 19, 2017

When Pigs Fly


Today's card is cute I can barely contain myself!  I shared another piggy card on Friday and I go into further details on how I did the clouds and shading of the pig there so I won't go into here.  Check out Friday's post if you want more details.  I just love this little flying piggy!   
I love the greeting on this card, I layered it on a piece of doily and some new Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon.  The inside of the cards says '..so she did'  I think this is a great inspirational card for a friend.  So encouraging and so cute!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: