Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rose Bath Salts Test Tubes

Michelle always asked her downline (and me because I love to help her out) at her craft weekends to do a final gift for everyone on the last day.  Michelle usually gives us colors but other than that it could be anything.  This time because it was an I Love Lucy themed weekend the colors were Real Red, White and Black.  I made some Rose Bath salts and since I had more test tubes I used those.  They're so cute!!
For the holder it's kind of a zig zag scored thing, based on the size of your test tube it could be different than mine.  I was inspired for mine from one that I found on Pintrest.  When I went to get the link it said that blog had been removed so I couldn't look it up and link here.  I will post the measurements for mine, but keep in mind if your test tube is bigger or smaller you may need to adjust.  2x6, on the 6 inch side score at 1, 2, 5, 6.  Punch a hole in your test in the 2nd and 4th rectangle.  I used a 3/4" circle punch for mine, use what best fits your test tube.  I'll have a full wrap up from Craft Weekend on my blog tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: