Monday, July 24, 2017

Thanks a Latte Shaker

When I get bored or just lazy I usually binge watch card making or baking videos on YouTube.  I watch a lot of baking videos...a lot of Cupcake Jemma.  I'm actually convinced that if/when I ever go to London I will have to go her bakery, it's now a must visit place for me because I want the cupcakes.  But I do watch a LOT of card making videos too and I came across one with a coffee cup shaker.  I thought it was so cute I had to make my own version of it!!  
There's a full window through the front of the card.  The front is made up from a couple window sheets and lots of gold and brown sequins.  The whipped cream on top is made with embossing paste.  I love that stuff!!!  I added all the details like the straw not only on the outside of the card.....
.....but on the inside too.  So when the card is fully closed it looks like a real cup of coffee because of the fun cup inside the card.  It's such a fun card and I had the best time making it!!  So next time you're bored or lazy or avoiding any kind of real work binge watch YouTube!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: