Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Let Me Tell You About My Friend

I've mentioned my friend Kim many times here.  She's pretty awesome and I like to brag on her since she doesn't do her blog anymore.  She mailed me this beautiful card after Craft Weekend.  This is made from the Soft Saying Card Kit.  I LOVE IT!  I have this kit and need to set aside some time to do some work on it! 
She also recently invited me to her club to have a little stamping day.  I love doing classes but it was so refreshing to be a guest.  So much fun!  These are the three cards we made at her club, they're pretty awesome!
 I love the colors on this card.  It's so bright and vibrant and fun!!!  So pretty!!
This one is so cute and I love how the DSP is featured in this card.  That moose is soooo cute!!! I have a HUGE post tomorrow.  HUGE!!!  Check back!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWW ..... you are THE BEST and I am so VERY blessed to call you "friend". Love you! ~ Kim