Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Post number 2350!!!!

Today is a big day on my blog, today marks 2350 posts on my blog!!!  That's crazy and insane to think about! That is A LOT of cards!  WOW!  I feel like I've come a really long way from my early blogging days.  I feel like there's still lots of room for improvement too.  So here's to 2350 posts on my blog!!!!  If you want to celebrate more I'm doing a giveaway on my Facebook Page so make sure to check it out and get entered! 
Today's card is simple but soooo beautiful.  I use the new Graceful Garden set and watercolored it with some Calypso Coral ink.  I love it!  I fussy cut the flower and the leaves and attached them to a simple card base that has a watercolor wash of Pool Party ink, some DSP and some ink splatters.  I finished it off with a white embossed greeting.  So pretty!!!  Make sure you head to my Facebook Page and join the fun today!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: