Friday, October 6, 2017

Baby Wipe Swipe

Another technique I shared I've called baby wipe swipe.  I love this technique, it's sooooo easy and the results are so fantastic!  Fold up a few babywipes and drop a few drops of reinker on the fold of the babywipe, then you just 'swipe' it across your cardstock.  I prefer to use our glossy cardstock for this because you can go over it a couple of time making the colors more intense and blend together better.  I love this rainbow one!  You just can't get this look with any other technique. 
You're not just limited to striped patterns you could make an entire background like I did for this beach scene.  Thinking about your card and the colors you want to use will help plan your card.  I love the soft, subtle look of this background.   
And of course use your punches and framelits to cut it all out!  This was another rainbow piece that was run through the big shot with the Happy Birthday Thinlit.  The best thing about this technique is that with one baby wipe you can make a ton of cards.  There's really no way to save the inked up baby wipe for later use so use it and mass produce a bunch of cards all at once. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: