Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Nine Make and Takes

 At the Summit my guests all got to make 9 make and takes.  Included with their registration was a free Painted Harvest stamp set.  They used this for 3 of their make and takes so these are the Painted Harvest Make and takes.  This little acorn could easily be over looked in the set but it makes such a sweet and fun card! 


This one is so pretty!  The leaves are punched out with the new Leaf Punch in the Holiday catalog.  They're punched with vellum which I love the look of!  I love the use of DSP and the colors on this card, even though these are two colors that I rarely use Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango. 
This is my favorite from the Painted Harvest make and takes.  I love the colors and its so simple but elegant!  I love the pop of those leaves and the fun pattern of the DSP. 
The second set we featured was the Hug In A Mug set. I love the simple and fun images in this set.  I love that you could color the cups in or just stamp the inside of the cup. I love wonky look of them all lined up in a row here.  No need to worry about keeping things straight!  
 This window card is so cute and fun!  I love the monochromatic look to it too!  The line image of the mug is stamped on the window sheet and the mug is stamped on the inside of the card.  So fun!


This card is so cute and probably my favorite of the Hug in a Mug group.  I love the little cup with the dollop of whipped cream!  We added some Wink of Stella to the whipped cream to make it sparkle! 


Our final featured set was the Smitten Mitten Bundle.  This bundle is so cute!  Every card I make with it I love! It's one of those completely lovable sets.  I love how we used a traditional Christmas set for a non Christmas card.  This could be the sweetest Valentine's Day card! 
This card just makes me want to run out into the snow!  I love the embossed snowflake that is so bold.  The mitten is so cute and warm and fuzzy!  I just want to put them on! 
Finally, we have a pair of mittens and boy do I wish I had a pair of these for me!  How cute are they?! I love the stitched heart on it and the sweet cuffs.  So fun!!! Tomorrow I'll start sharing all the cards from my demo, and there are a LOT of them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: