Monday, October 2, 2017

Summit Wrap Up!

My first ever Tips and Techniques Summit happened on Saturday.  It went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time! The days leading up to the Summit were a little stressful but on game day my squad brought their A game.  I cannot thank them enough! Kim, Michelle, Nikki and Anne you ladies are a blessing to my life and I could not have done this without you!!!  I was also completely humbled that Shannon West from the Stampin' Up! home office in Utah came to my event.  It was such a pleasure to get to spend time with her, hear her story and learn from her.  She is truly the kindest, sweetest and most amazing person ever!  I just love Shannon and I am still walking on clouds that I had the honor of hosting her!  I have lots of pictures to share!  It was an amazing event!  I'll have lots and lots more pictures of samples and demos coming in the next few days/weeks!  Photo credit today go to Nikki Angus, Kim Madrid and Michelle Carrion.  Thank you ladies! 

We were so excited to get to take Shannon out to dinner on Friday night before the Summit.
 
 People started lining up at 8am for the event!  We opened the doors at 8:30.  

 Everyone received an exclusive Summit bag.  

 We had a table full of snacks to keep everyone fueled throughout the day!

 Michelle was our first to demo, she talked about our amazing Designer Series Paper (oooohhhhh, ahhhhh!) and showed us some amazing projects to make with the paper.  

 Kim was next to demo and she talked about how to get the most out of your stamps.  She gave some pretty awesome tips on the versatility of our stamp sets.  

 Shannon did an amazing presentation on Christmas packaging and gifts. 

 Her ideas were incredible and I can't wait to use them!  

 I was last to demo and I shared some fun inky techniques that I hope everyone enjoyed! 

 Between the demos there were make and take sessions, lunch, chatting and taking pictures and getting closer looks of all the projects demonstrated.  

 We had a full house.  I'm so grateful to all my amazing guests! 

 There were smiles all around the room on Saturday and it warmed my heart so much! 

 There were 9 make and takes in all.  The cards were all so cute and fun!  I can't pick a favorite! Look for all the make and takes this week!  

 Even Shannon took time to do some stamping! 


 We had lots and lots of samples of cards and products from the Annual and Holiday Catalogs.  

 We had tables stretching full of all our projects that were demonstrated!  There was no shortage of ideas! 

 Everyone took time to look at them and take pictures!  

 Some of the best parts of the day were during the make and take sessions when we could let our hair down and dance a little.  

 There was no shortage of fun!  

 I had amazing help with this event and I'm certain that they're the reason it was so successful.  

 When you surround yourself with incredible people, incredible things can happen...
 
 ...I had the most incredible people surrounding me.  Kim, Michelle, Nikki, Anne and Shannon YOU were the reasons this event was a huge success! 

 
Thank you again Shannon for coming to my event!
 

No comments: