Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Wiggle and Move Cards

Yesterday I shared some ink blended samples, today I'm going along with the ink blended samples to share a couple cards that wiggle and move. I shared these cards in my demonstration too.  On this first card the balloon rocks and moves gently back and forth.   
The mechanism that makes it do that is sooo simple.  You only need two circle punches, one larger than the other and 1 dimensional.  Your first circle punch should not be larger than the image you want to wiggle.  The other circle punch can be larger, it won't be seen.  For both of my examples I used a 3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punches. 
You'll use your smaller circle punch and punch a hole in your background piece.  Add the dimensional to your image that you want to wiggle and place it inside the punched circle, add your larger circle behind it and your image will wiggle around in your circle! I LOVE IT!!!  It's so quick and simple to make!  
The background on this mermaid card was done using the baby wipe swipe technique that I shared last week.  You can check it out here.  I still have LOTS more from my demonstration to share!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: