Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cards For Guys

Over the weekend I had a class, Cards For Guys.  If there's ever any card I struggle with it's masculine cards for sure!  It's always nice to have a stack of guy cards ready to go.  I love to keep guy cards nice and simple.  I think too many layers or embellishments and the guys are overloaded with what should be a fun greeting card.  So here's the 4 cards from my class.   I actually love this first one.  That Old Olive plaid pattern is perfect!  This is such a simple, classic design that it could easily be adapted for any card for anybody!  Change up the DSP and you have a Christmas card or a kid card. The possibilities are endless!
This is another card I love!  I ended up modifying this one a little after I took the pictures.  I added an embossing folder to the card base for my class.  Another great card though!
I love this card, and the simple image to it.  I love the tag on the front and the waves embossed on the background.  
This argyle pattern is probably my favorite of the guy cards.  What's awesome about this card is that it's easy to prep, easy to make and it's so classic looking!  I still have lots to share from the craft weekend.  Check back all this week for more! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: