Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Garden Girl and Stampin' Blends

I'm loving our new Stampin' Blends!  Have you had a chance to use them?  They're incredible!  I decided to sit down and color for a while so I stamped the sweet girl from the Garden Girl set and created 2 similar but different cards.  I thought I would love the Bermuda Bay one the best but then I colored the girl with the Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot dress and I was in love!  I used the Color Lifter to add all the dots to her skirt after I colored the image.  I love how simple it was! 
After the color was done I stamped the girl again on some scratch paper to mask off the image and I added some grass and a sky to the background.  I can't handle cards that have floating images.  I needed to add some 'ground' for her. I used some sponge daubers and my Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky pads.  I added a simple greeting to the cards to keep them nice and simple! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: