Monday, November 13, 2017

Gold Pizza Box

Wouldn't it be great if our pizza's came in boxes like this?  So pretty!!  I'm back from craft weekend and I have lots to share over the next few days, first up is unpacking, that's always hard LOL!  For my box I used an Xacto knife to cut slits in the top of the lid to wrap the DSP around.  Because the belly band is just on the lid. You don't have to slide it on and off to open the box.  Which I love because sometime belly bands can get damaged or torn going on and off boxes.  I used the Bow Builder punch and some gold foil for the box.  I finished it with some gold leaves in gold foil and gold glimmer paper. So pretty and festive!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Custom Packaging said...

I love your writing style and Your detailed instructions and tips for creating the gold pizza box were incredibly helpful Custom crafted pizza boxes is the another best way to make people more carving.