Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Pop Of Paradise and Gold!

You guys! Craft weekend is THIS weekdn!  Oh. My. Gosh! I cannot wait!  I've been so busily working on all my assignments to get done before craft weekend and I am sooooo ready for a crafting break where I can sit and create for me!  I cannot wait!  Make sure to follow my Facebook page for updates throughout the weekend.  I need to finish a couple more things then it's time to pack!  I'm trying to be more strategic about packing this time, plus this time I'm actually going into the weekend with a couple things I want to get done so that helps with the packing. Today's card is a challenge for my downline.  I've given them a sketch and they have to create a card based on the sketch.  I'm posting a new sketch every Wednesday throughout November.  It's never too late to join my team and now is a GREAT time to join.  The Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs will be out soon and that means pre-order for demonstrators!  Yay!!  I know this years offerings will be amazing! The card is pretty straight forward.  I pulled out my Pop of Paradise stamp set, I LOVE IT!  I added lots of pops of gold with some gold embossing and lots of gold foil and glimmer paper punched leaves.  So pretty!!  I love this card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: