Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Beautiful Peacock

The sneak peeks continue!  I hope you're as excited as I am!  This is a new Sale-a-Bration stamp set, which means you can only earn this set with your purchases, you can't buy it.  When you spend $50 (before tax and shipping) you can choose this set FREE for your Sale-a-Bration reward! Who doesn't LOVE free stuff!?  Plus this peacock is pretty amazing!  The body and wings are separate so you can come up with a million different ways to stamp this guy! I found it was easier to stamp the wings first, then fill in his body. 
I stamped it on our new Narrow Notecards which are pretty small and cute!  You can't mail these, they're just a little too small, but they're so cute to have on on hand to give out.  I put a standard size card base behind it so you can see how small these are.  They measure 2.5"x4.5".  I love them and their size!  I think they'll be a big hit!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: