Saturday, December 30, 2017

Best of 2017-September and October

Every year I take a week and look back on all my many many creations from the year.  I actually love going back through my blog for the year and seeing how my stamping has progressed, style changes and favored techniques-it's always embossing!  I've picked two projects from every month to showcase.  For more details on the projects click the provided link under each project and it will take you to the original blog post.  Today we'll look at favorites from September and October. 

 This card is so elegant and pretty!  I love all the watercoloring and details put into it!

 This cute 'Wonderland' themed card is still a favorite.  The watercoloing is all quick and easy and it was so fun to stack those cups!

 I would be crazy if I didn't include, what was probably the biggest event of the year in this post!  My full wrap up of my Tips and Techniques Summit obviously had to make this years list!  

 I love this sweet set of cards.  With the Color Theory DSP these were easy and quick to make! 

A lot of the posts in October were focused on sharing lots from my demo at the Summit.  This card was one of my favorites.  It's made with the baby wipe technique.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: