Friday, January 19, 2018

Card Swaps

Last week I had a demonstrator meeting for my team.  At the meeting we did a fun card swap.  At a card swap, based on how many are participating, you make one card for everyone and then you leave with tons of different ones!  I love all of these cards, I love seeing everyone's unique style and personality in their cards!  Enjoy!
 This is Karin's, I love the colors on this one.  So pretty!

 This is Nikki's, I love that soft Powder Pink paired with the Berry Burst and pops of black!

 This is Michelle's, I love this idea to use up your DSP scraps!

 This is Kristin's, I love that she used the embossing powder and there's sparkly glitter on it too!

 This is Erin's, she used the new Brusho to color the butterfly.  Beautiful!
 This is also Erin's, she did 2 one for her and one for her downline.  I love all the framelits she used on this card! 

 This is Carol's. She used the Move Me Bundle and when you pull out the butterfly it flutters!  So cool!!!

 This is Anne's swap.  I love all cards with Lemon Lime Twist!  This card is so pretty! 

This is Kim's card.  I love the colored image and the DSP! Love!!

If you'd like to join my team and join us on our next swap, contact me to sign up or sign up now here!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: